Google premier partner.
What does this mean for you?
There are a number of digital marketing agencies operating in the marketing space, but the search giant identifies a select few best performing agencies through its accredited partner program, and only the best of the best qualifies for the Google Premier Partner accolade.
Being a Google Premier Partner means we’re part of an almost exclusive club, as only 3% of participants qualify each year, making it the most exclusive tier of the program.
3 Reasons why you should work with a Google premier partner.
1. Work with experts and specialists
- As a Google Premier Partner agency, we provide our clients with talented resources who share their know-how and experience in running your ad campaigns.
- Our experts adhere to strict Google Premier Partner guidelines and they are required to consistently work and improve on the mechanics that is Google Ads. As a team, they deliver and guarantee results, making them our trusted experts on the subject.
- What’s more, as a Google-certified partner we are in sync with the latest changes, implementations and industry news regarding Google Ads. As our client, you can take comfort in the fact that we know how to optimise your campaign, and also take advantage of any new features and developments.
2. A direct link to Google
- Working with a Google Premier Partner offers our clients many benefits, including our connection and affiliation to Google.
- If you’ve ever tried to reach out to Google with a query in your personal capacity, you would know that this can be a timeous exercise. Our established relationship with the search giant means that we can solve your Google Ads woes in a heartbeat. Say goodbye to frustrating response times!
3. Positive outcomes lead to positive results
- As a Google Premier Partner, we adhere to strict guidelines that drive the best results and turnaround time for our clients. Partnering with us means you’re working with a dedicated company that delivers on expectations, as we’re always willing to go the extra mile for our clients!
- Furthermore, to retain our position as a Google Premier Partner, we are required to constantly drive leads and revenue for our clients, and maintain a proactive level of success across the board.