Digital Campaign Manager
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Project manage a portfolio of around 30 to 40 (mix of small and larger clients) digital marketing clients
- Develop, execute and roll out digital marketing strategies for clients
- Plan and direct client digital marketing campaigns
- Onboard new client accounts monthly
- Source new client growth opportunities and own sales leads
- Achieve sales, up sales and overall growth targets
- Engage with clients on a daily basis
- Deliver client performance reports and provide strategic feedback on campaigns and ensure client performance targets are achieved
- Serves as the communications link between clients and the production teams
- The DCM will be expected to attend regular sales meetings, account management meetings, and training sessions
- This is hybrid role where the person will work with the clients in totality – in other words, communication as well as production work
- Agency Experience beneficial
The Digital Campaign Manager must have the following skills:
- Google Ads experience – all channels (search, display, video etc.)
- Google Analytics experience and understanding.
- SEO experience and good theoretical knowledge.
- Able to easily work within WordPress and understand some default plugins (such as forms, SEO plugins)
- Able to work within the HTML environment (for clients who still have HTML and PHP static sites)
- Client facing.
- Other Google platforms such as Search Console, Data Studio etc.
- Consult with clients.
- Analyse data and trends.
- Keep up to date with industry trends
- Facilitate communication and minimise misunderstandings.
- Communicate with the client, whether by telephone call, email or any other form of communication.
- Make the necessary efforts to prevent the client from cancelling their contracts with the Company.
- Must proactively connect and communicate with clients.
- Build good relationships with clients.
- Excellent communicator
- Fast learner who will be able to hit the ground running
- Able to work unsupervised and function within a team
- Enthusiastic and eager to learn
- Grow a book of clients (new sales & upsales)
- Identify opportunities to grow clients
The DCM will be required to work from home over Covid and have full internet access and the necessary tools to operate at full capacity. Own travel essential when things return to lower levels of lockdown.