Google search network
Google display network
How it works.
We can target all your locations in one campaign or separate each location into their own campaign, which allows for equal opportunity to each location. There are many benefits to separating your locations and the choice here depends on your objectives. Some benefits are:
- You can run specific messages for different locations. A good example is if you have a promotion that only applies to a certain location or locations.
- You can manage your budget allocation per location. Good examples here are:
- If you are a franchise and offer your franchisees the opportunity to invest in their locations. They may carry the expense for this service and they will get their own results.
- If you have many locations, you will find that denser areas monopolise the budget and don’t allow much visibility for the other locations.
- If you have specific locations that you want to give more attention to, you can allocate more budget to these locations.