Digital Campaign Manager
Job types: Full-time, permanent
- Project manage a portfolio of around 30 to 40 (mix of small and larger clients) digital marketing clients
- Develop, execute and roll out digital marketing strategies for clients
- Plan and direct client digital marketing campaigns
- Onboard new client accounts monthly
- Source new client growth opportunities and own sales leads
- Achieve sales, up sales and overall growth targets
- Engage with clients on a daily basis
- Deliver client performance reports and provide strategic feedback on campaigns and ensure client performance targets are achieved
- Serves as the communications link between clients and the production teams
- The DCM will be expected to attend regular sales meetings, account management meetings, and training sessions
- This is a hybrid role where the person will work with the clients in totality – in other words, communication as well as production work
- Agency Experience beneficial
The Digital Campaign Manager must have the following skills:
- Google Ads experience – all channels (search, display, video etc.)
- Google Analytics experience and understanding.
- SEO experience and good theoretical knowledge.
- Able to easily work within WordPress and understand some default plugins (such as forms, SEO plugins)
- Able to work within the HTML environment (for clients who still have HTML and PHP static sites)
- Client facing.
- Other Google platforms such as Search Console, Data Studio etc.
- Consult with clients.
- Analyse data and trends.
- Keep up to date with industry trends
- Facilitate communication and minimise misunderstandings.
- Communicate with the client, whether by telephone call, email or any other form of communication.
- Make the necessary efforts to prevent the client from cancelling their contracts with the Company.
- Must proactively connect and communicate with clients.
- Build good relationships with clients.
- Excellent communicator
- Fast learner who will be able to hit the ground running
- Able to work unsupervised and function within a team
- Enthusiastic and eager to learn
- Grow a book of clients (new sales and upsales)
- Identify opportunities to grow clients